Are you exploring online stores and the internet to find the best lavender essential oils? Here you have arrived on the right webpage. We, at The Keen Hunter, have hunted the top 10 best lavender essential oils having the best quality in the market and offering all the benefits and results you are seeking for. So, read on this post till the end to buy the right one from the top-rated list of best lavender essential oils.
We have spent 36 hours on research to come up with these top 10 picks. We have explored thousands of internet pages, considered a lot of product reviews, checked all the ingredients of the products very carefully before including them on our list and introducing them to you. So, rest assured that today you are going to buy the best lavender essential oils available in the market.
What Are The Lavender Essential Oil Benefits? Why Should You Buy Lavender Essential Oil?
Lavender is one of the best and safest essential oils people prefer to use, and it’s appreciated for its effectiveness and quality since ancient times. Here are a few benefits associated with the use of best lavender essential oils.
- It’s antifungal, antiviral, antiseptic, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory
- Lavender oils relieve muscle tension
- Speed healing, soothing, and calming
- It prevents and reduces scarring
- It’s a mild sedative
- It stimulates and boosts the human immune system
- It reduces stress and enhances blood circulation.
Furthermore, lavender oils are among those few essential oils, like best hemp oils, that can be used directly on the skin, no dilution required at all. Also, some people use this oil in an aromatherapy diffuser to enjoy its soothing scent.
Never bought lavender essential oils before?
Don’t know what to look for and consider when buying lavender essential oil?
Don’t worry; we have added the best lavender essential oil buying guide at the bottom of this post to help you out. Just read that guide, and you will get familiar with all the vital aspects of buying the best lavender essential oils.
That’s all with the jargons… Let’s now start exploring the top 10 best lavender essential oils reviews on by one.
The Top 10 Best Lavender Essential Oils Reviews 2019 With Buying Guide
How To Buy The Best Lavender Essential Oils? | What’s The Best Lavender Essential Oil?
Just like any other essential oils such as krill oils and hemp oils, There are not many things to consider, but there are several factors that you should take into consideration when hunting for the best lavender essential oils. Here we have explained all such vital elements to help you out. Just read the below sections, and you will gather enough knowledge to be able to pick the best oil from the above list.
Know The Species Of Lavender
Lavender has its 39 unique species, and each of them belongs to the genus “Lavandula” and can be used for the production of distilled lavender essential oils.
Furthermore, a hybrid, known as Lavandin (aka Lavandula Hybrids) is also used for the production of essential oil. These plants result in higher essential oil yield. However, the quality of the oils remains lower than that of Lavandula Angustifolia. Moreover, the Lavandin plant produces more camphor odour, and that’s why the produced oil is usually used for scented cleaning products.
Overall, you should always go with the one which is made from Lavandula Angustifolia as this offers the best quality. On the other hand, oils made from Lavandin and Spike Lavender are available at a lower price, but you should avoid buying them as these oils don’t offer the same skin benefits.
How To Use Lavender Essential Oil For Hair, Skin, Body And Home? What Does Lavender Essential Oil Do? | Lavender Essential Oil Uses
You can use lavender essential oils in many ways. You can apply it to your hair, body, face, skin, and use for aromatherapy in your home.
- When applied to hair, it will nourish your scalp and can also help you in getting rid of dandruff. Just rub a few drops of lavender essential oil to your scalp and see the results.
- You can also use lavender essential oils as perfume every day. Or, you can also massage the oil to your temples and shoulders for relaxation.
- If you have itchy skin, you can apply it to your skin as it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory characteristics. Feel free to use it on your lips to hydrate and moisturize them.
- Furthermore, if you’re interested in aromatherapy, you can use the oil in any diffuser for calming benefits before bed. It reduces stress, anxiety, and relaxes the brain.
So, that’s all about how to use lavender essential oil for hair, skin, body and home. Also, we hope now you know what does lavender essential oil do.
7 Tips On Choosing The Best Lavender Essential Oils On Amazon Or Any Other Store
- Prefer buying the steam distilled lavender essential oils that follow the method of extraction. The reason is these oils offer the best and most effective results when it comes to skincare.
- Check if the oil you’re buying has listed use of any solvents during the extraction. If yes then that oil offer very strong aroma. These oils are generally called Lavender Absolute. Its fragrance lasts for an extended period and is best suited for perfumery purposes.
- Remember that organically grown Lavender is always the best. It’s best for both you and the planet. These are grown without the application of pesticides, and thus, they are 100% natural and effective.
- Overlook the words like “perfume oil,” “identical nature oil,” and “fragrance oil.” When you see these words on the product package or label, understand that the oil is not an essential oil.
- Beware of the “Therapeutic Grade” tag. It’s a very catchy and common tag you will find associated with many essential oils. Well, it has no definite meaning, and that’s why manufacturers usually manipulate things to sell their oils. However, not every brand or seller is misleading.
- Look for dark Packaging. The fact is, it extends the life of contained oil. So, avoid plastic bottles and clear glass packages.
- Don’t get excited when you see cheap tags. You should avoid buying those cheaply priced oils. The reason is most of the cheap lavender essential oils available in the market are of deficient quality and buying them will be totally wastage of money.
That’s all. Just consider these tips, and you will definitely end up buying the best lavender essential oils for your purposes. So, that’s all for now and thanks for reading this post. We hope you have enjoyed reading this post and it has introduced some of the best options to you.